Followers

Monday, 5 March 2012

Water fasting and "Feel good diets"

Starting yesterday, Sunday 4th March 2012, I have started a water and manuka honey only fast. I was thinking of posting this yesterday, but had no access to internet. I want to make a blog of my journey through fasting. I have not as yet set a timeline for how long this will go on, but instead, as soon as i feel the negative effects of the diet, i will stop, I would like to try this for 3 days, but depending on how i feel, will adjust accordingly.

For anyone interested, I will only be drinking water and eating 3 teaspoons of pure manuka honey.

Watch out over the next couple of days if you would like to view my progress.

1 comment:

  1. You have a really great site! I love how useful a lot of your topics are. I was wondering if you would consider mentioning my website on your next post? I’ll be sure to mention yours on my blog in return. Thanks!

    Sage
    sage.harman123 at gmail.com

    smartphone

    ReplyDelete